Join Our Team
We Are Looking to Add Team Members that Share our Passion for Engineering and Design Solutions
We Have an Open Position for a Project Engineer/Manager
(Based on Experience)
Minimum skillset required:
- B.S. & M.S. in an engineering discipline with an emphasis on structure/structural analysis.
- 5-7 years of experience with a PE or ability to acquire within 6 months.
- Experience designing structures with a variety of materials including wood, concrete, and steel.
- Working knowledge of recent and current building (IBC, IEBC, ASCE, etc) and material (ACI, AISC, AWC, TMS, etc) codes.
- Proficient in the use of software including AutoCAD, Revit, Risa or other FEA program, RAM, Office 365, Bluebeam, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to collaborate effectively with other engineers, architects, and clients in a proactive and positive manner.
We offer a competitive salary and complete benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. We also provide a Section 125 cafeteria plan, life insurance, and an employer matched 401-K. We offer three weeks paid vacation and one week of personal/sick time.
We work in an open and collaborative setting to utilize our resources and provide outstanding client-oriented services. Our goal is to provide every employee valuable work experience and education, working on a wide variety of challenging structures and structural projects as they work towards their own professional goals.
For immediate consideration please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. In your cover letter, please include examples of your recent projects, your role in design, and the materials used. Please provide references with submitting your resume.