Structural Project Manager 5-10 Years Experience (Seattle)
Fossatti Pawlak Structural Engineers is an established structural engineering firm based in Seattle. We are headquartered along the Westlake Cycle Track, between the Fremont and South Lake Union neighborhoods. We are expanding our operations and have opportunities to join our dynamic and diverse team.
We are looking to add team members that share our passion for engineering and design solutions.
We have open positions for a Project Manager (based on experience).
Minimum skillset required:
- S. in an engineering discipline with an emphasis on structures\structural analysis. M.S or M.E. is preferred.
- 5-10 years of experience, with a current PE license, and a strong commitment to obtaining an SE.
- Experience designing structures with a variety of materials including wood, masonry, concrete, and steel. Proficiency in post tension and reinforced concrete is required.
- Working knowledge of recent and current building (IBC, IEBC, ASCE, etc) and material (AWC, TMS, ACI, AISC, etc) codes.
- Skilled in the use of software including AutoCAD, Revit, Risa or other FEA program, RAM, Office 365, Bluebeam, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to collaborate effectively with other engineers, architects, and clients in a proactive and positive manner.
- The ability to lead a project from conception to completion, being mindful of allotted time and budget.
- The ability to foster strong client relationships and contribute to the growth of the firm.
We offer a competitive salary and complete benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Additional benefits include a Section 125 cafeteria plan, life insurance, and an employer matched 401-K. We offer up to three weeks of paid vacation, and one week of personal/sick time.
We work in an open and collaborative setting to utilize our resources and provide outstanding client-oriented services. Our goal is to provide every employee valuable work experience and education, working on a wide variety of challenging structures and structural projects as they work towards their own professional goals. Our work schedule is flexible, with a typical week consisting of 60% of time required in the office. We reflect our values and respect for a balanced work/life employment through thoughtful project allocation and scheduling.
For immediate consideration please send your resume and cover email/letter to email@example.com. In your correspondence, please include examples of your recent projects, your role in the design, and the materials used. Please provide references with your resume.